After reading the list of employers at today's Job fair, I opted not to go. It didn't seem of much interest to me. I will be attending the one at school on the 25th. I am not expecting much though, considering my lack of licensure.
My teacher busted up crazy atitude girl in front of the class today for coming in late, and then having a small outburst about something she didn't understand (which she had missed due to her lack of promptness). As a student who is habitually early, that made me laugh inside.
After much impatient waiting, the track and fieldhouse opened back up at LCCC today. I am very impressed with the now open new addition to the fitness building that was being added pre-fire. I was very glad to be back on (the) track! :-P I had a medium intense walk/run/jog that resulted in Tiger Woods congratulating me for burning 437 calories (not counting my10 min cool down). I see more running coming in my future. The track still had a faint smell of fire, and cleanup. Even a friendly old guy that was there made note of the smell. I think it did contribute to some coughing during my workout, but it wasn't bad.
There was a very hot man running on the track for most of duration I was there. He was nice to look at every time he passed me. ;-)
I am pretty sure I have decided to walk for graduation in May. I had my reasons for originally not wanting to, but when it comes down to it, I think it would be a better decision to do it.
I paid off my Kay Jewelers card today! Yay! Now I only have 1 credit card with a balance on it.
I have to work tonight. Boo...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment