After thinking about it and talking to some of my classmates, I decided that I would like to actually do the whole graduation bit. I still kinda think it's pointless to participate in a graduation ceremony when I am actually getting a certificate of proficiency, and not a degree. What it came down to though, is the fact that this is going to be the first of at least three levels that I am planning on completing (the next being RN, followed by BSN). I think it would be nice to actually attend each graduation ceremony and get photographic evidence of myself in all of them. Plus, a cap and gown make anyone look accomplished. :-P
I filed my petition, and paid my fee for it today.
It's kinda strange, because graduation is actually on May 23. On May 26th, we start summer classes. I have 2 classes that I need to complete over the summer before I officially graduate. The real deal, our Pinning Ceremony is on August 15th. That is the real program graduation ceremony.
I called the parents, and my grandma, and they're happy.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment