I was trying to update my credit card info on tivo.com, and kept getting an error message. After multiple attempts to call their customer service department, and receiving the same "I'm sorry, all operators are busy" message, I attempted to use their online chat customer support. After explaining the issue, here was the rest of the conversation:
Rebekah Carr: I have been trying to call that number, and I can't get through
Rebekah Carr: what can I do?
Chad: I'd be glad to assist you with that. Give me just a minute or two to look into this issue for you.
Rebekah Carr: ok
Chad: What happens when you try to call that number?
Rebekah Carr: it says that all operators are busy
Chad: What phone service do you have?
Rebekah Carr: Verizon
Chad: I just called it and it worked fine.
Rebekah Carr: Why am I not able to update my credit card info online? Can that be fixed?
Chad: We just need to update the credit card by phone.
Nice try, "Chad"
I finally got through on the phone, and the issue was fixed, and explained to me in less than 3 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment