Monday, June 29, 2009

Sigh of Relief

I finished my Pediatrics class this morning. Our final was at 9am, our final grades were posted by 11:58am. Color me impressed! I did not study nearly enough for this class, and had dropped down to a C going into the final. Knowing I did not put nearly enough effort into the class, I was definitely nervous waiting for the final grade.

I did well enough on today's exam to finish the class with a B! YAY!

As soon as I saw the final grade, I finished making my phone calls to set up my final clinical experience. I will be starting at Bradley Bay at 6:45am tomorrow! I only have to do 5 days of this one, and my Preceptor gave me 8 options of days to work with her just within the next 2 weeks. I'll be doing Tomorrow and Sunday for sure, and maybe Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment