1. I found my navy blue, Magnum Facts t-shirt that I wanted to wear on opening day to CP. I thought I had gotten rid of it, but I did not.
2. I have received my first 3 issues of LPN 2009 magazine. Should be some fun reading!
3. My tennis racquet now resides with me in Sandusky. Anyone want to play?
4. I only have 1 real clinical day left this semester.
5. My cap and gown will arrive in time for opening weekend.
6. After googling many salons for a place to buy a thank you massage for our clinical instructor, I found the best deals at a place I've gone to get my hair done before. It's VERY nice, and very fancy!
7. I am going to see the Star Trek movie at 7pm on Thursday! :-)
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment