Monday, May 11, 2009

Cap and Gown

I have to admit that in my own childish way I was being very stubborn about the idea of graduating with a certificate, and not the diploma that I had originally planned on getting as of 3 years ago. Lately, as I have been super busy finishing things off, and the reality of just how hard I have worked to get to where I am is setting in, I am now seriously excited about it. Yes, the graduation ceremony will be long, boring and hot (the place has no air conditioning), but, I'm geeked!

Loretta and I went to the bookstore today to pick up our caps and gowns, and instantly turned into giddy little girls!

I must admit that the attire is not at all flattering, but, it's pretty freaking awesome! :-)

I think I need to get one of those autograph dogs now. I never got one for high school graduation because I thought they were lame. Now, I kinda want one, just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment